McKenzie Medical Center’s Pediatrics Department is committed to help you ensure the best care for you child’s wellbeing. We are here with you every step of the way, as your baby grows.
The Pediatrics department at MMC is supported by HOLLY ARNOLD, Board Certified Physician Assistant. Alex Bridgeman, a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner and JENNIFER JENNINGS, a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner also have a wealth of experience and knowledge in pediatric care.
Well Child Check-Ups
– Routine check-ups to ensure proper growth and development
– Address any problems or concerns
– Immunizations given as needed
– One of the first steps to protecting children from serious and life threatening diseases is immunization
– Given according to Centers of Disease Control and the American Academy of Pediatrics schedule
Sick Child Care
– Regular appointments are available Mon-Fri 8am-7pm and Sat 8am-5pm
– Walk-in clinic available (no appointment necessary)
– Blood work and x-rays done on site for rapid diagnosis and treatment